The Clerk’s Office is responsible for Child Support cases in Escambia County, Florida by:
- Initially setting up the child support case
- Maintaining records on arrearages
- Maintaining a written record of all Court hearings
- Tracking the payment history
Change to Child Support/Alimony Payment Method
Effective June 1, 2015, only the following methods will be available for child support or alimony payments:
- Mail (Send check or money order to):
Florida State Disbursement Unit
P. O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL 32314-8500
- Online: Visit the MyFloridaCounty website
- Phone: Pay child support over the phone at: (844) 577-5649
The option to pay in person at the Clerk’s Office will no longer be available as of June 1, 2015.
Department of Revenue and You
- Where do I obtain Florida child support arrearage information regarding workers' compensation claimants?
- What is child support?
- Who is the obligor?
- Who is the obligee?
- What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU)?
- What is an Income Deduction Order/Income Withholding Order (IDO/IWO) (Florida Statute 61.1301)?
- When will my employer start making payments through the SDU?
- How do I get help when I am not receiving court ordered child support?
- How to enforce Child Support payments?
- What are methods of payment?
- What if I have a payment inquiry?
- How can I file a payment reduction or increase?
- How can I get credit for child support payments made directly to the recipient?
- How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?