- Court Services
- Civil Court
- County Civil / Small Claims
County Civil / Small Claims
A Small Claims Case is a legal action filed in county Court to settle minor legal disputes among parties where the dollar amount involved is greater than $0 but no greater than $8,000 excluding costs, interest and attorney fees.
A County Civil Case is a legal action filed in county Court to settle legal disputes among parties where the dollar amount involved is greater than $8,000 but less than $50,000 excluding costs, interest and attorney fees.
- Filing Suit In Small Claims (PDF)
- General Information Sheet On Collections (PDF)
- Statement of Claim (Auto Negligence) (PDF)
- Statement of Claim (For Money Lent) (PDF)
- Statement of Claim (For Work Done and Materials Furnished) (PDF)
- Statement of Claim (Generic) (PDF)
- Statement of Claim (Promissory Note) (PDF)
- Certificate Of Service (PDF)
- Designation of Email Addresses for E-Service (Pro Se)
- Instructions For Certificate Of Service (PDF)
- Motion to Determine Confidentiality of Court Records (PDF)
- Notice of Confidential Information Within Court Filing (PDF)
- Order to Determine Confidentiality of Court Records (PDF)
- Registration Agreement to View Court Records Online (PDF)
- Request to be Excused from Email Service
Note: The forms supplied by the Clerk's office are general in nature and may not meet your specific needs. The Clerk does not guarantee the legal sufficiency of these forms; therefore, you may need to consult with an attorney regarding your particular situation.
- How do I collect money from someone that owes me?
- Who can file in Small Claims Court?
- How much does it cost to file in Small Claims Court?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What do I need to bring in if I want to file a Small Claims suit against someone?
- Do you have the forms for me to pick up?
- What if I am suing a company?
- What do I do if I want a jury trial to be set on my case?
- How long after I file the suit will it go to court?
- What will happen at the mediation session?