Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Minutes
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Clerk & Accountant
The Honorable Pam Childers, Clerk of the Circuit Court, in accordance with Florida Statute 28.12, is the Clerk and Accountant of the Escambia County Board of County Commissioners (BCC).
As Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners, this Clerk to the Board Office is the official record depository for the BCC. The office is responsible for: attendance at BCC meetings; transcription of the minutes; maintenance of permanent records associated with the BCC; i.e, Resolutions, Ordinances, contracts and agreements. The Clerk to the Board Office also functions as Clerk to the Value Adjustment Board.
- June 1997 to Present: Board Minutes documents are available in PDF format, with Full Text Search capability and with electronic images accompanying the exhibits and supporting documents.
- August 1984 to May 1997: Board Minutes text is searchable using a computerized indexing system. Images of minutes, exhibits, and supporting documents are available on microfilm only.
- October 1868 to July 1984: Board Minutes documents are available in Bound Board Minutes books and on microfilm.
Minutes & Resumes Explained
The Resume document is available on this website until the Minutes are approved.
The "Minutes" document is a report which includes the titles, motions and votes reflecting the BCC's final action for all recommendations presented for BCC action; e.g,
Motion made by Commissioner, seconded by Commissioner, and carried unanimously, approving... The Minutes document also includes the Public Forum portion of Regular Board Meetings, followed by each agenda item, in the order in which it was addressed by the BCC. The Minutes document is presented for BCC approval at the next regularly scheduled meeting and is available at the Online Public Records after BCC approval.
- When are the meetings for the Escambia County Board of County Commissioners?
- How many meetings are held each month by the Board of County Commissioners?
- Can I watch the Board Meetings from my PC?
- How do I know what the commissioners will discuss at the meeting?
- How soon after Board Meetings are the minutes available?
- Are Board Minutes available to the public?
- Are audio and video tapes of the Board Meetings available?
- Are the Minutes indexed for retrieval by the public?
- Are copies of County Ordinances available?
- Are County Ordinances available on disk?