Records of all documents required by statute, such as deeds, mortgages, plats, notices of commencement, powers of attorney, and liens.
Deed records from 1820-1982
Digital e-books of county divisions of land.
The Clerk is the recorder of all instruments required or authorized to be recorded in one general series of "Official Records" books.
The Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s Official Records Department is pleased to offer eRecording through multiple vendors.
Notices, forms, and instructions about official records confidentiality policies.
Official Records Forms:
- Cancellation Of Lien Notary Public Acknowledgement
- Claim Of Lien Notary Public Acknowledgement
- Contractors Final Payment Affidavit
- Declaration Of Domicile And Cititzenship Notary Public Acknowledgement
- Notice Of Commencement
- Notice Of Termination Of Notice Of Commencement
- Satisfaction Of Mortgage Notary Public Acknowledgement
What Does Official Records Record?
Examples documents recorded in Official Records include:
- Bills of Sale
- Certificates of Military Discharge
- Declarations of Condominium
- Declarations of Domicile