Payment History and Statements
Requesting Payment History, Payoff Statements, or Child Support Research Letters
All case related requests must be in writing. You can submit the form online here:
Alternatively, you may download the form and return it to the Clerk's office in mail or person at:
Escambia County Clerk of Courts
190 W Government Street Room 23012, 2nd Floor Pensacola, FL 32502
P.O. Box 333 Pensacola, FL 32591
Your request my take up to 5 business days to process. To view the most recent payments made https://www.myfloridacounty.com/child_support/index.html
Child SupportPhysical Address
190 W Government Street
Room 23012, 2nd Floor
Pensacola, FL 32502
P.O. Box 333
Pensacola, FL 32591
Phone: : 850-595-3770
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Where do I obtain Florida child support arrearage information regarding workers' compensation claimants?
- What is child support?
- Who is the obligor?
- Who is the obligee?
- What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU)?
- What is an Income Deduction Order/Income Withholding Order (IDO/IWO) (Florida Statute 61.1301)?
- When will my employer start making payments through the SDU?
- How do I get help when I am not receiving court ordered child support?
- How to enforce Child Support payments?
- What are methods of payment?
- What if I have a payment inquiry?
- How can I file a payment reduction or increase?
- How can I get credit for child support payments made directly to the recipient?
- How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?