- Court Services
- Child Support
- Payment History and Statements
Payment History and Statements
Requesting Payment History, Payoff Statements, or Child Support Research Letters
All case related requests must be in writing. You can submit the form online here:
Request For Payment History, Payoff Statement, or Child Support Research Letter
Alternatively, you may download the form and return it to the Clerk's office in mail or person at:
Escambia County Clerk of Courts
190 W Government Street Room 23012, 2nd Floor Pensacola, FL 32502
P.O. Box 333 Pensacola, FL 32591
Your request my take up to 5 business days to process. To view the most recent payments made https://www.myfloridacounty.com/child_support/index.html
Child SupportPhysical Address
190 W Government Street
Room 23012, 2nd Floor
Pensacola, FL 32502
P.O. Box 333
Pensacola, FL 32591
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Where do I obtain Florida child support arrearage information regarding workers' compensation claimants?
- What is child support?
- Who is the obligor?
- Who is the obligee?
- What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU)?
- What is an Income Deduction Order/Income Withholding Order (IDO/IWO) (Florida Statute 61.1301)?
- When will my employer start making payments through the SDU?
- How do I get help when I am not receiving court ordered child support?
- How to enforce Child Support payments?
- What are methods of payment?
- What if I have a payment inquiry?
- How can I file a payment reduction or increase?
- How can I get credit for child support payments made directly to the recipient?
- How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?