Where can I pay my court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs?

You may pay your court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs using either of the three methods. However, some traffic violations require that you show proof of insurance, drivers license, or other required items before the traffic citation can be considered closed. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of the defendant's drivers license.

  1. Pay in person at our County Criminal department located on the second floor of the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building located at:
    190 W Government Street
    Pensacola, FL 32502
  2. Pay by phone using a Mastercard or Visa
  3. Send a check by mail to the Clerk's office, payable to "Clerk of Court":
    P.O. Box 333
    Pensacola, FL 32591-0333

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I am arrested?
2. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
3. When is my next court date?
4. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
5. How do I know when a trial is scheduled for public viewing?
6. Where can I pay my court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs?
7. Do you accept payments via telephone?
8. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
9. What happens to the evidence submitted in my case? How do I get it back?
10. How do I have my civil rights restored?
11. How can I have my criminal case sealed or expunged?
12. How can I seek return of a cash bond after it has been forfeited or estreated by the Court for failure of the defendant to appear in court?