What if I have a payment inquiry?

If you would like to inquire as to the date the last payment was made and the amount of the payment, we now have a 24-hour automated Support Information System to assist you. You can access your case payment information by using a touch-tone telephone. The phone number for accessing the automated system is 850-595-3043 (area code 850 required if long distance). You must have your case number and social security number available. The automated attendant will instruct you as to how to input your information.

You may search online at MyFloridaCounty Online Child Support Services or contact the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) at 877-769-0251.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain Florida child support arrearage information regarding workers' compensation claimants?
2. What is child support?
3. Who is the obligor?
4. Who is the obligee?
5. What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU)?
6. What is an Income Deduction Order/Income Withholding Order (IDO/IWO) (Florida Statute 61.1301)?
7. When will my employer start making payments through the SDU?
8. How do I get help when I am not receiving court ordered child support?
9. How to enforce Child Support payments?
10. What are methods of payment?
11. What if I have a payment inquiry?
12. How can I file a payment reduction or increase?
13. How can I get credit for child support payments made directly to the recipient?
14. How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?