How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?

If you receive your services through the Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement, and your payments come through their office, contact Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) at 1-850-488-5437 for direct deposit information.

For all other payments, contact the Domestic Relations Division of the Clerk's office at phone 850-595-3770, to arrange for direct deposit. They may request that you submit the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU) Child Support Direct Deposit Authorization Form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain Florida child support arrearage information regarding workers' compensation claimants?
2. What is child support?
3. Who is the obligor?
4. Who is the obligee?
5. What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit (SDU)?
6. What is an Income Deduction Order/Income Withholding Order (IDO/IWO) (Florida Statute 61.1301)?
7. When will my employer start making payments through the SDU?
8. How do I get help when I am not receiving court ordered child support?
9. How to enforce Child Support payments?
10. What are methods of payment?
11. What if I have a payment inquiry?
12. How can I file a payment reduction or increase?
13. How can I get credit for child support payments made directly to the recipient?
14. How can I have my payment deposited into my bank account?